Compliance Plan and Codes of Conduct
- Direct Energy Marketing Limited Compliance Plan The Direct Energy Marketing Limited Compliance Plan to the Code of Conduct Regulation has been approved by the AUC on an interim basis.
- Inter-Affiliate Code of Conduct
- Electric Utilities Act (pdf 188kb), Code of Conduct Regulation (Code of Conduct components of the Act expired December 31, 2015)
- Gas Utilities Act (pdf 145kb), Code of Conduct Regulation (Code of Conduct components of the Act expired December 31, 2015)
- Code of Conduct Regulation (pdf 321kb), (Effective January 1, 2016)
Code of Conduct Regulations
You need Adobe Reader to open a PDF document. You can download the software for free.
Code of Conduct Information:
Direct Energy Regulated Services is bound by the provisions of the Code of Conduct Regulation. Complaints respecting possible contravention of this Regulation by Direct Energy Regulated Services should be directed to Direct Energy Regulated Services at 1-866-420-3174; and to the Alberta Utilities Commission (Ph: 780-427-4903; website: www.auc.ab.ca/about-the-auc/contact-us/Pages/default.aspx) or the Market Surveillance Administrator (Ph: 403-705-3181; website: www.albertamsa.ca). The Alberta Utilities Commission and the Market Surveillance Administrator are independent of Direct Energy Regulated Services.